Persistence… for those to whom media has or hasn’t given them attention, there’s the swelling of persistence. For those engaging in environmental conversations, the addition of younger voices seems to validate their persistence. While the diminishing of data or resources invites a different type of persistence. Whether or not persistence is met with the intended desire, what’s been true about this week — and the links shared — is that persistence is just as much a tune for the age as any other.
- The birth and death of a bike company: What happened to SpeedX? | CyclingTips
- China social media: WeChat and the Surveillance State - BBC News
- Naval on Twitter: The economic returns to living in a city that’s living in the future are increasing
- Initial Thoughts on iPadOS: A New Path Forward — MacStories
- The Whorfian Effect for Designers
Only a few items this week, but a few recaps of previous editorials: