What happens when you start thinking about what you can do now and start concentrating a little bit more towards the horizon? Not, “future” in the respect of it’s impossible but we’re gonna think about it anyway. Future in the respect of, given a few things breaking the right way, this could certainly happen next. This horizon mindset might both be a safe space to dream, as well as a decent toolshed.
That’s the framing for what’s shared for this week. Not that far out there, but also not exactly around the corner yet either:
- Case study - My first year on the HoloLens design team - Mixed Reality | Microsoft Docs
- OJ on Twitter: This is from my WeChat feed…
- The Dark Forest Theory of the Internet
- Esko Kilpi on Twitter: “Many managers have not yet noticed, that it is not machines that are taking their job, but software developers. They are the new managers.”
- France Bans Judge Analytics, 5 Years In Prison For Rule Breakers – Artificial Lawyer
A few posts this week:
- Unstructured/Structured WWDC19 Keynote Thoughts
- Challenges Not Challenging
- Notable Reads for 31 May 🔗
Also, if you are following via microblog, you’ll see additional items posted throughout the weekend.
Support Avanceé through Liberapay