Another week in the books, and yet labor seems to continue. Still processing what it means in the context of a week spent assisting clients take steps forward in their technological adoptions. Close and far, small steps, and clarity… with an expectation that you cannot plan for everything.
Perhaps this week’s links land on that point:
- Jeremiah Grossman on Twitter: Re: iPhone. We’re all just 1 zero-day away from being compromised…
- Credit card privacy matters: Apple Card vs. Chase Amazon Prime Rewards Visa — The Washington Post
- Why the majority is wrong about technological unemployment
- Strategyzer on Twitter: Before jumping feet-first into a new idea, ask yourself…
- Vince Carter Q&A: Retirement, broadcast career, music | SI.com
And a few from here:
Valuable? Insightful? Or, simply the cadence is more helpful to cause you to slow down in the midst of the other bits which come your way? In any case, if this weekly collection is valuable, consider supporting Avanceé thru Librepay.