The distance between faith and worry… or what’s found in a proposal meeting’s questions. The two states really aren’t dissimilar, only difference being one feels internal to a person, and the latter to the organization. How does one navigate that distance? Yes, there’s some measure of playing to certainty. Yet there’s also the other parts of the fold — confirming through questions what you do well, what you don’t, and what you will need assistance in going forward towards. And once that distance has been traversed, in either direction, the knowledge of what can be performed can be more clearly understood and compensated by all interested parties.
Heck of a way to introduce the links for the week, but it fits as a theme. Take a read and make the connection yourself:
- Nikita S on Twitter: Entering a new dimension: activating AR tattoo art🌀…
- Why I printed my Facebook account.
- Ask Polly: ‘I Hate Dating Apps So Much!’
- The Psychological Price of Entrepreneurship | Inc.com
- MLB leans on longtime mud supplier, not Rawlings, to coat balls | SI.com
And a few from here:
Support Avanceé thru sharing these links, or though contributing via Librepay