Rest and recovery… or something like that. For one reason or another, you can’t seem to slow down until your body (or the organization you are a part of) seems to also take a rest. Aspects of today’s connected environment allow for a bit of this self-coaching. An emphasis on data, yes; but also an accountability to other professions who once used this data and interpretations as a special intelligence. What’s gained with rest is strength. What’s gained with recovery is endurance. Using the connected devices and services at your disposal should grant a level of knowledge/understanding you’d not had before. But, if you aren’t using them, you might as well be considered running on fumes.
Perhaps in these contexts, you find rest and recovery moments in what’s shared from this week’s notable readings.
- Our humanity needs to develop at the same speed as our technology
- Tour de France: How Real-Time Analysis Saved the Race
- China has started a grand experiment in AI education. It could reshape how the world learns. - MIT Technology Review
- DARPA Launches Program to Transform Plants into Silent Sentinels
- DNA study shows how cats used humans to take over the world - World News - Haaretz.com
And a few from here:
- 15 Minutes to Add Time
- Project: Masala.AI Branding Exploration
- Notable Reads for 2 Aug 🔗
- Mental Knots
Like what you are reading here, support Avanceé through Liberapay.