Cycles… everything seems to happen in cycles. None of these are all that spectacular in and of themselves, but we seem to be offered a bit of surprise about new cycles when they happen. In the transition from one cycle to another, we find the nuts and bolts of what makes life happen. How we respond to that shift determines a bit on how we are going to exist within that next cycle. Yet, there’s also lessons from reflecting backwards. Those previous cycles offer a bit of insight worth keeping in pocket as well. Those cycles are not to be relived, but they are meant to be learned from.
Cycles, or really the transition between them, continues as the theme for the week’s Notable Reads. How you figure and transition forward is up to the lessons you gather from these:
- How to Do Strategic Planning Like a Futurist
- The Algorithmic Colonization of Africa — Real Life
- This autonomous bicycle shows China’s rising expertise in AI chips — MIT Technology Review
- Benedict Evans on Twitter: Neural net developmental milestone: when your son can move a chair…
- Into The Light —Sougwen Chung (愫君)
And a few from here:
Do you enjoy the writings and shared links here, become a monthly supporter.