Late? Or elite? Part of the reason for things being later than usual, that is the posting of this weeks links, is because of a focus towards business development for a few new clients. One part of the work is trying to understand why they are not late in their respective industry, but why they are elite. Sometimes, timing works for us if we find a flow that is less dependent on whether or not people who could use our services — that is, we work in our flow and are found because we are distinctly not pushing against the grain. Simply becoming notable because your flow demonstrates that others are striving. From there, the work that you put in is what guarantees the business’ outcomes.
- Your Work Peak Is Earlier Than You Think - The Atlantic
- Laszlo Bock: You Learn Best When You Learn Less
- James Whatley on Twitter: Thread: If you’re putting this excellent DONT GET FIRED Beyoncé themed CYOA threas in any Monday morning trend updates for clients this morning, here are some bonus references to make you look smarter.
- How Wall Street Colonized the Caribbean | Boston Review
- NBA players adjust to life in the Chinese Basketball Association | SI.com
And a few from here:
If Avanceé is helping you and your team(s) move forward, consider supporting this site w/a reoccurring monthly gift via Librepay.