Tossing about whatever sticks. Or, are we making trails inside and beyond the streams other conversations and concepts have chosen for themselves.
Sounds a bit etherial to ignite this week’s links with such a statement. But, there’s something to be said for pushing forward until clarity makes itself known. Some people and movements know this well before others. Some just stumble around until a shoreline is found.
Here are this week’s links:
- 2FA, SMS, and You via Julia Ferraioli
- No Shirt, No Swipe, No Service via Slate
- The Unbearable Awkawardness of Automation via The Atlantic
- The End of Internet History and the Last Ad via Rambling Space
- Emergence of Digital Twins (PDF)
- Giants of the Deep via The Atlantic
Just one piece from us this week: Awareness or Aware-less
Reminder that Avanceé’s founder, Antoine RJ Wright, will be speaking at the Brigadoon Annapolis Dinner/Lecture in September. Learn more and purchase a ticket for the dinner and/or lecture.