Perhaps it is a good thing to have talent to shape a workspace. Companies which figure it out call it culture. But, entrepreneurs and freelancers tend to shape that talent out differently. Like music compositions, there’s a challenge to both express and to reduce complexity. There’s here’s what’s worked for me and here’s what required in order to make a successful output. Perhaps the soundtrack to this week could be themed as simply finding the soundtrack. Or, maybe finding clarity in one’s talents is something altogether different. This week’s notable reads offer a canvas for both.
- A Demonstration of 16 Levels of Piano Playing Complexity - Kottke
- The NBA is a Talent Driven League and That is a Great Thing | blog maverick
- The 101 people, ideas and things changing how we work today - BBC Worklife
- Ownership is resistance — Paul Jarvis
- Hand-Drawn Chart of All the Metabolic Pathways — Reddit
- Digesting the Data – Five Cultural Organization Findings Even We Found Difficult to Swallow - Collee
And a few from here:
- From a previous Notable Read, created and shared a playlist
- Future Isn’t Far Enough
- Notable Reads for 19 Jul 🔗
Avanceé is one part talent, another part empowerment. Support this site to continue the flow of talent and ability.