Throughly enjoy those moments where there’s a cross-pollination of experiences and talents. There’s something about getting wind of a perspective outside of your focus which elevates the nuances you might not have considered before. And even more, when those nuances point to life and market opportunities otherwise hidden because of the sustained focus your endeavor might bring. Now, doing something with that cross-pollination — like creating new markets, or improving your own — this is the #futureofwork bit many talk about. However, it might not really be the future as much as it is what some have always done in order to find enjoyment in life and work.
Hoping the notable reads from this week offer you a chance to find a nuance under the snowdrift/haystack.
- Thread by @TaylorPearsonMe: We are living in the era of the network entrepreneur. It is now possible for anyone to develop ideas, influence, visibility and ultimatel via Twitter and ThreadReaderApp
- A Legal Perspective on Micromobility — Part I via Autonomous Law
- Tech Trends 2019 via Deloitte Insights
- Polar Vortex 2019: Why Forecasts Are So Accurate Now via The Atlantic
- Image: State of UX by @tomfishburne
@manton also announced some major updates to Micro.Blog
Special shout out to @matthewcassinelli for (a) helping to address some issues and tweaks to the Avanceé Reads Shortcut (see others at the previous article on Shortcuts)and (b) for releasing his new newsletter Type - already found some neat notables in there. You might also.
A few items from us: