The are times when it is suitable to be reminded that aspects of connected technologies do or dont’t move so fast. Am reminded of a closing from a smart cities keynote from a few years back where the challenge wasn’t simply to remind people of the capabilities of their companies, policies, or tools. It, was about remembering the onus of all of these vectors to improve the capacity of its performant to not remove themselves from what change should mean.
This feast of meaning brackets the items which stuck out from this week’s reads. The hope is that you also are empowered to internalize what’s most valuable, and then do the appropriate things after.
- Studio D’s Field Study Masterclass 2019 Schedule
- Part 2: Disruption via MicroMobility
- The U.S. is Going to Get Rid of 110 Million Cars. Here’s Why via Medium
- How a Business Leader Can Think Like a Futurist
- Precocious Puberty Case: I Went Through Puberty at Age 2 via The Cut
- Viral Ad Campaign for ‘Peppa Pig’ Movie Makes the British Pig More Chinese Than Ever via What’s on Weibo
This hasn’t been the best week in terms of original content, however there are a few items worth pointing toin light of this week’s topic-focus: