Probably should not do more apologies. And yet a present situation has made for a cadence disruption that probably isn’t as noticeable. The beauty of this platform places metrics for success outside of what is posted. This space is merely an extension of what gets to happen in other modes. To some, it may be better that way. There are many situations where looking at specific metrics causes you to slow down, instead of further hone what do you do best.
To make up for a few weeks, here are some of the most notable reads:
- Why aren’t we data-proofing our children? — iAfrikan
- Why Futurism Has a Cultural Blindspot - Issue 65: In Plain Sight — Nautilus
- It takes psychological flexibility to thrive with chronic illness — Aeon Essays
- ‘It’s the dirty little secret that everybody knows about’— ESPN
- Why You Can’t Shop Your Way to Sustainability — DORÉ
- Ancient Maya Farms Revealed by Laser Scanning — Eos
Even though we missed posting with links, there have been a few items written. Here are a few produced here:
If this kind of content continues to be valuable for you (despite its cadence), support the site through sharing with others or financially through Librepay.