Fast and slow. A reminder of the cold of winter, the persistence of bias, and the surprise of ingenuity. These swings are merely the moments of life’s extremes, with life being defined by what comes in between those moments. Still, there’s an unrelenting desire for those extremes at times. Perhaps because in the extremes we might figure out what is best understood about the shades in between.
Philosophical? Perhaps. But, if your week were encased into a list of notable reads, what items would top that list? Would yours waffle between the extremes, or find the gradient measures and describe their tone?
- Welcome to the cyber world: The real-world tech behind Alita: Battle Angel | Ars Technica
- Luke Wroblewski on Twitter: As digital & physical interactions increasingly collide…
- FaZe Apex on Twitter: 12 year old iPad player vs. @FaZeAdapt (who plays on console) on Fortnite
- The Devastating Allure of Medical Miracles
- Making Sympathetic Antagonists (And Why Thanos Wasn’t One) – Mythcreants
- Image: Janette Sadik-Khan on Twitter: Cities of tomorrow can be built to the human-scale of Wakanda
No mention of the Samsung Galaxy Fold; because that deserves its own words… maybe
And a few from Avanceé: