Its about that time again… really need to think about better ways to introduce the week’s links of interest, reflection, and reorientation. In any case, one could imagine thoughts are clearer when the road to-be-traveled has both imagination and focus as pistons within its engine. Here’s hoping these links provide some of spark-user for you.
- The First Principles of Product Management
- You Need to Appreciate Beyoncé’s Attention to Detail via Medium
- The Spy Who Came Home via The New Yorker
- I Spent A Weekend With Cyborgs, and Now I Have an RFID Implant I Have No Idea What To Do With
- Heads-Up: The Oral History of Iron Man’s Original HUD
- The No-Collar Workforce
And from us: - Living in A Future Present