Thoughts about the next waves, and the impending dooms, which have been brought forth not just by our actions, but our inactions. Sometimes, these steps forward with communications, media, transportation, and other spaces seem so great. Then there is that macro view in which they are just a smaller part of a bigger narrative. There’s much about macro and micro views with this week’s links. Perhaps even, there might be a view into how we transition from this wave to the next to take away also.
- How to Program Your Job via The Atlantic
- A Font That Helps You Remember What You Read — Sans Forgetica via Techxplore
- These Satellite Images Reveal Cities in Extraordinary Detail via Next City
- Orwell Knew: We Willingly Buy the Screens That Are Used Against Us via Aeon
- The Death of Google by Lauren Weinstein (PDF)
And a few from our end: - Why I Use Earn.com For A Contact Form - #inktober - Case Management Flow - The Augmented Reality of eBikes