Back again with a few links which have made something of influence here and there throughout the week. At the same time we share them, there’s also a shifting happening a bit behind the scenes — the links do have to lead somewhere you know.
- The Future of Well-Being in a Tech-Saturated World by Pew Research
- Discipling Play: Digital Youth Culture as Capital at School via The University of Chicago Press Journals
- How the Walkman Made Us Who We Are and Why We Need to Redesign Desires Beyond Tech
- Algorithmic Impact Assessments via AI Now Institute
- The Facebook Trials: It’s Not “Our” Data via Marginal Revolution
There were a number of items pushed here this week from us; one part of that starting tweets here, another part in keeping the long-form writing as a focus of what’s put forward. The long-form is the most in-depth of these.
Current vs Currents
If you come across items which would be interesting to read or share, follow Avanceé here on Micro.Blog or on Twitter (@avanceeagency).