The future should be described in more optimistic terms than perhaps scholars or the entertainment industry has put forth. Looking for those different tropes is a bit easier said than done. The way this week’s links are put forth, it will be more up to the reader to put together their ideal future, rather than live with the results of other’s methods of dictation.
On to the links:
- A Peek Inside the Niantic Real World
- Vector Podcast No.128: Brian Roemmele on Siri Shortcuts
- Ways to Think About Machine Learning via Benedict Evans
- Shapes of UX Designers via Amplify Design
- What if Sleep Was a Commodity via Marginal Revolution
And a few from us: