Happy GDPR Day!
Ok, maybe that’s not the best way to open the week’s link share. Yet, there’s something to be said about the sites who don’t have much in the way of the notices about privacy policies and data governance which drive more about the consumer internet than much else. Its good to have a few sites where sharing info out, doesn’t mean you are sharing info into an abyss of little control. That is the point of sharing right?
Nevermind, on to this week’s links:
- Marianne Vos is the Boss via Outside Magazine
- A Mathematician Who Decodes the Patterns Stamped Out by Life via Quanta Magazine
- Light-Triggered Genes Reveal the Hidden Workings of Memory via Quanta Magazine
- How Customers Adopt Products Vic’s Strategyzer
- Data, Decisions, and Baskeball with Sam Hinkie via Investor Field Guide
And a few from us: