There’s something of a flood coming. At least, depending on the genre you are watching, listening to, or consumed by there’s something coming. Now, what we are doing with it, might your company be trying a different route rather than the same, or how you might be deciding to ignore it are the other questions. Developing something better than a response, while being aware of what is or isn’t relevant. Data is a flood… until it isn’t.
- Why Designers Don’t Want to Think When They Read via Subtraction
- The Untold Story of NotPetya, the Most Devastating Cybertattack in History via Wired
- Fitbit Heart Data Reveals Its Secrets via Yahoo Finanace
- Why Western Digital Firms Have Failed in China via HBR
- Future of Grocery (Twitter Thread)
A few from me: - Becoming Sand Not Plants - Design, Design Systems, & Patterns - MicroMobility Podcast
In a few weeks: Digital Humanism at The Brigadoon Annapolis